2017 Preorder Now Open. Orders placed now will despatch Autumn 2017.
These cardboard press-out props require only minimal assembly; many fold together while a few will benefit from a piece of sticky tape. Scenarios can be used in any order and include:
- The Artist – Style Little Elf painting his ‘sELF portrait’ with this easel, paints, brush, moustache and neck tie.
- Pizza Time – Fold up this realistic pizza box and choose a pizza for Little Elf to enjoy. Don’t forget to put on his bib!
- Elf Medic – Let Little Elf come to the rescue of another toy in his medic uniform. Why not fill the first aid box with some plasters to add to the authenticity?
- Construction Site – What will Little Elf build? Dress Little Elf in his high-vis vest and put up the site signs. Add some building bricks or toy trucks to enhance this scene.
- Elf on Board – Take Little Elf on a journey and stick this to your window.
- Gross Cookies – Little Elf mistakes the dog biscuits for cookies and is not impressed!
- Camping Tent – This could be the result of scene 4 – Construction Site. Style your scene with Little Elf inside the tent. You could place marshmallows on cocktail sticks over the campfire.
- Twisty Twist Game – Little Elf can get in a right muddle in this fun game.
- Magic Seeds – Use some tape to seal the envelope. Place some small sweets inside. Children can plant the seeds in a bowl of sugar. Replace the sweets with candy canes or lollipops for ultimate amazement.
- Super Elf – Style Little Elf in his cape, eye mask, belt and shield to create your very own super hero. He could be found assisting another toy.
- Movie Night – Fill the popcorn cups with real popcorn and enjoy a movie with Little Elf.
- Disconnect to Reconnect – Encourage family time over electronic devices with this message from Little Elf.
- Official Behaviour Warning – As it says! To appear as and when needed…
- Elf in Hiding – Set up a game of hide ‘n’ seek with this card.
- Elf Postcard / Elf on Holiday – Have a rest. Send Little Elf on a holiday and deliver this instead.
- Elf Pageant – Use the crown, sash, flowers and banner to create a pageant with the other toys. Who will you choose as the winner?
- Fruity Eyes – Stick these cartoon eyes to fruit or vegetables.
- Elf on Strike – Elf being doing too much? Take a photo with his placard and share #LaplandUnion on social media.
- Doughnut Seller – Make up the basket and style the scene with real mini doughnuts.
- Snowman Game – Who’ll be first to build a snowman? Find out with this fun game from Little Elf.
- Hidden Decorations Game
- Candy Cane Hunt – Hide the candy canes around the house. You could replace the cardboard ones with the real candy canes for even more fun. Remember to fill in how many you have hidden!
- Pin the Nose on Rudolph – place the blindfold on Little Elf then let everyone else have a go.
- The Elf Times Newspaper with Reading Glasses – style Little Elf in his reading glasses reading The Elf Times.
- The Elf Laundry – Every elf needs to do his work. Style Little Elf in the Elf Laundry doing his washing.