Showing all 5 results
Christmas Elf Starter SetFrom: £23.49
This set has everything you need to get started with the magical My Little Elf Tradition.
This set contains:
- 25cm (sitting) original elf toy
- Introductory scene setting letter from Santa
- Elf passport
- 2 x behaviour charts
- Elf report card
- Chocolate coins
- Instructions and elf antics ideas
- Arrival box with ‘Sent by Santa’ box label
If you have more than two children, and therefore require more than two behaviour charts, or if you would like a set personalised with your child or children’s first names, then please see our alternative product, the Personalised Christmas Elf Starter Set.
2017 UPGRADE: This lovely set is delivered in a reusable carton with a Sent by Santa delivery label as standard. If you’d like something a bit fancier, then consider upgrading to our Elf Box Bed. This full-colour elf delivery box reverses to form an elf bed with seasonal design for your children to colour in – a grand elf entrance, fun activity and elf-size bed in one!
Elf Tradition Refill Set£8.99
This set is for families who started the tradition last year. It contains:
1 x ‘return’ introductory letter
2 x behaviour charts
1 x elf report card
1 x elf door
1 x 24 advent activity cards
Elf Antics Prop Pack£10.99
If you are a busy parent, our prop pack is really useful and good value too. No more wondering ‘what elf mischief can I create tonight?’. Containing 25 ready to go scenarios, you can easily create elf antics with our press-out and assemble props. Scenarios include:
- The Artist – Style Little Elf painting his ‘sELF portrait’ with this easel, paints, brush, moustache and neck tie.
- Pizza Time – Fold up this realistic pizza box and choose a pizza for Little Elf to enjoy. Don’t forget to put on his bib!
- Elf Medic – Let Little Elf come to the rescue of another toy in his medic uniform. Why not fill the first aid box with some plasters to add to the authenticity?
- Construction Site – with hi-vis vest and building scene press-outs.
- Camping Tent – with stove and campfire
- Super Elf – Style Little Elf in his cape, eye mask, belt and shield to create your very own super hero. He could be found assisting another toy.
- Elf Pageant – Use the crown, sash, flowers and banner to create a pageant with the other toys. Who will you choose as the winner?
- Doughnut Seller – Make up the basket and style the scene with real mini doughnuts.
- Pin the Nose on Rudolph – place the blindfold on Little Elf then let everyone else have a go.
See below for the full list. Whether this is your first, second or subsequent year having Little Elf to stay, you’ll find plenty to suit in this great set.
OUTLET STOCK. May have a minor stitching or fabric flaw, but still good quality with all the fun.
The elf onesie is a unisex sleepsuit outfit that fits both the original My Little Elf AND Missy Elf. Every elf likes to have a bit of a change and the onesie is perfect for night time or lounge wear!
Missy Elf’s dress is removeable.
Features velco fastenings perfect for little hands!
Elf Return Set – Kindness Quest£7.99
This ‘Elf Return Set – Kindness Quest’ is perfect for families who have already enjoyed the Elf Tradition Refill Set and are looking for something new.
• Return Letter setting the scene for the Kindness Quest
• 2 x Kindometer Charts and Stickers (so suitable for two children – extras can be added below)
• Mission Badges (bigger ones for kids and littler ones for elves)
• Instructions and Kindness Ideas
• New Passport Stamps to add to your Elf Passport
• Folder to keep everything safe
Make your Elf Return extra special by adding a replacement elf door sticker or elf suitcase (to fill with a treat of your choice).